Kristin Carnahan -Inwood Acupuncture
Kristin Carnahan, L.Ac.
I am a licensed acupuncturist and Inwood mom specializing in the treatment of women’s health issues including menstrual health, fertility, pregnancy and post-partum wellness and support.
Acupuncture treatments can:
- Help regulate the menstrual cycle and improve cycle-related complaints (cramping, bloating, irritability, headaches, etc.)
- Enhance fertility and nourish a woman’s system in preparation for conception
- Support western medical fertility treatments
- Address common pregnancy discomforts such as fatigue and nausea
- Encourage breech babies into the head down position in preparation for birth
- Induce labor if baby is overdue
- Support healing and recovery post-partum
- Support breastfeeding and milk supply (with dietary supports)
I have a Masters of Science degree from the Acupuncture Program at the Swedish Institute College of Health Sciences in New York City and am nationally certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). I previously practiced on 29th Street downtown and am so happy to have recently moved my practice up to Inwood!